However, if you have a client, partner or other interested party that's starting to explore the exciting world of digital out-of-home media, POPAI's holding another "Digital Signage 101" webinar on August 7th.
Specifically designed to help newcomers see past the industry hype and focus on the projects, business cases and best practices that have been successful in the real world, POPAI's Introduction to Digital Signage webinar is a great way to spend an hour of your time -- and only $50 -- to jump-start your understanding of what works and what doesn't in the digital signage world.
Dale Smith at Peerless will be leading the way, covering topics including:
- An introduction to the digital signage market with some basic market history and analysis,
- A look at some of the most common usage scenarios,
- An explanation of the components used in typical digital signage networks,
- A discussion of the benefits and drawbacks of using digital signage, and
- An examination of some of the most common pitfalls and problems that occur, and ways to avoid them in the first place.
So please join us on Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 1:00pm EDT
Tags: digital signage